No need to come in. Online video or audio visits
Call us for details (810) 720-8700
How does it work?
- If you have simple condition such as cold, flu, bladder infection, refill on medications..etc, telemedicine visit works great for that.
- We offer both Video and Audio telemedicine options. Both options are very secure. Only you and the provider will be on the call or the video chat.
- Call the office at (810) 720-8700 and speak to one of our staff.
- Our staff will verify your information, such as phone number, pharmacy, insurance info, medications, allergies..etc.
- The staff will add you to our list of patients.
- Go to doxy.gucmed.com on your computer that has a video camera or your phone.
- You will be asked to enter your name, then you will be placed in our virtual waiting room.
- A provider will call you through the Doxy application and start the visit.
- If the provider determines that you need a prescription, it will be sent directly to your pharmacy.
- Please keep in mind that in certain situations the provider may ask you to come in for a face to face visit for testing or further evaluation.
- Most insurance companies should cover telemedicine visits, please feel free to verify that with your insurance carrier.