No need to come in. Online video or audio visits
Call us for details (810) 720-8700
If you have
COLD OR FLU SYMPTOMS, please don't come in to the office. Call us for a telemedicine visit. This will help protect other patients and our staff.
- If you have a recent travel history, please let us know immediately.
- Check the coronavirus special web site at Coronavirus.gov
- Call the Michigan Hotline at 888-535-6136 for further instructions.
For More information
We currently have a very limited supply of testing swabs. We will follow the CDC guidelines in terms of who needs to be tested.
If you have symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, please DON"T COME IN THE OFFICE. Call us for a telemedicine visit instead.
The provider will determine if you need the test or not.
If you need the test you will be instructed to come to the parking lot where one of our staff will meet you and collect the swab.
It was started with several goals in mind:
- Provide high quality and compassionate care to our community
- Provide affordable patient care
- Increase access by having extended hours
- Provide services in a timely manner with minimal or no waiting time
What makes Genesee Urgent Care different?
We know you have a choice to go to other urgent care clinics, but we believe you will receive the best care at Genesee Urgent Care because:
- We have a great team of physicians, physician assistants and medical assistants, they are knowledgable, caring and compassionate.
- We have great clean facilities, they are centrally located with easy access and plenty of parking spaces
- We treat our patients with care and compassion as we like to be treated
- We know your time is valuable so we provide expedient care with little or no waiting time
- We provide affordable care, so if you don't have insurance you will find our prices are very reasonable
DOT Certified Providers
Cash patients are welcome